Unzip and start virtualdub.exe. This version runs on any 80486-compatible CPU. (Note: Extract
the full contents to a directory. Don't run it directly from the zip file.)
This version is
optimized for processors supporting SSE2 (Pentium 4) and will only run on
those CPUs. Unzip it into the directory where you unzipped the first archive
15654 (Version 1.5.1):
[February 22, 2003]
* Improved audio filter dialog.
Added "split" and "mix" audio filters.
* Capture mode: Added menu item to launch Windows Volume
Control in Recording mode.
* Save Segmented AVI now attempts to cut before keyframes
when the video mode is set to "direct copy."
* "Change so durations match" frame rate option was using
microsecond periods as frame rates.
* Fixed random crash when selecting menu option with no
video file loaded.
* Fixed broken free space gauge in capture mode.
* Fixed trashed filenames when attempting to set capture
* Save Segmented AVI was using one digit instead of two
for the segment number.
* Video capture without an audio device now works.
* Audio compression dialog no longer shows incompatible
compression formats when it first appears.
* Added workaround for "shutdown when finished" job
control option to work under Windows 98.
* Assignments to string variables now work in scripts.
Per richiesta informazioni su questo sito utilizzare il modulo